jueves, 5 de febrero de 2009

My Greatest Adventure

____________________________________________________________________


My Greatest Adventure

My greatest adventure was when I went to volcano Pacaya with my classmates, and teachers. We had lots of fun! It was one of my favorite field trips ever because it was challenging. Our class learned a lot of new things, during this special day. We laughed and got nervous when we hiked the volcano. Luckily, we saw lava and walked on the sand slide.

We did a lot of exercise, and I think that was the best part because I gained weight before the field trip, but I lost it right away! We also ran fast when we fell behind. We had to jump as well because there were sloppy areas. Everyone lost some calories.

After the field trip, we felt really tired and there was school on the next day. I slept in the bus when we were going back to school, and my friends took pictures of me when I was sleeping. We felt tired because, the whole class took notes during the field trip. Finally, after we talked, jumped, learned attentively, screamed with excitement, laughed, joked a lot, and participated; we classmates decided to sleep early. Hiking volcano Pacaya was very fun, but it is an experience that can also be scary and tiring.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario